I'm really sad I just typed that. Really very sad. I hate that saying. I'm blaming my fingers. They're always doing things I don't like. Just yesterday they flicked Ryan in the forehead with absolutely no reason or warning. He totally didn't deserve it. Don't worry though, I gave them a firm talking to immediately following the incident. I was all "NO FINGERS! BAD!" And then Ryan was all "I don't know how many times we have to go over this, but you have to stop pretending that your individual body parts do not act independently of your brain." And then my foot kicked him.
I later rewarded my foot with a toe ring and a slice of pie - which my foot did not eat because apparently my snobby foot is on a diet. I wish my damn butt would go on a diet. Don't fret, the pie did not go to waste. My mouth ate it.
Well that was just a load of nonsense. I blame my fingers.
I don't know what to post about today, so here are some random things.
1. A picture of me and my sisters when we were little. I am the one that looks like a grape. This was the unfortunate year in which I was the least cute of all of my siblings. I am happy to repeat that has never been repeated in the years since.
|The happy days before my brother came along and mucked everything up.|
3. A picture of Ryan and OJ skiing. I am only posting this because just yesterday I found out via eavesdropping on a phone conversation that when Ryan and OJ go skiing they make a playlist and put it on both of their iPods and then start it at the top of the hill at the exact same second so that they are listening to the same music all the way down the hill. And then I was like "Gross." And then I made them a new playlist and sent it to both of them.
1) Man I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
2) Tainted Love - Soft Cell
3) Invisible - Clay Aiken
4) True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
5) Afternoon Delight - Starlight Vocal Band
|What can they say, girls just want to have fun.|
5. I ordered two of these from Amazon yesterday. One red and one yellow. I'm going to carry them in my purse all of the time. I can not wait for them to get here so I can start throwing them when Ryan does things like not letting me get the macaroni that is shaped like Spongebob Squarepants at the store or tells me that no he does not in fact think I would look great with a shaved head and he doesn't care how much easier that would make my life and why if I can shave my head can I not manage to do my legs every once in a while.
|And then I will shout "There's a flag on the play!" And Ryan will be exasperated.|
7. Just a reminder that if you want a holiday card from Ryan and OJ and I to send your address to me at LaurenRaeGallagher@gmail.com. I won't actually send the cards until after Thanksgiving so don't stalk your mailboxes until then. My Christmas card list is getting really impressive. I'm up to like 300 people. Super exciting.
8. This video has been around the block a few times, but it is awesome so I am posting it here. That is all.
9. Tell me something about yourself in the comments?